Monday, June 23, 2008

Bored

I went to class today. got a 25/40 on my first macroecon test...the cutoff for a C was 26 points so i got a D++. i hate when that happens. Lately its been getting harder and harder for me to get out of my seat in my car, i think im gaining weight.... I decided im really going to start working out now.
Here are the supplements im going to be taking:
Optimum whey protein
NO xplode
Cell-tech hardcore creatine
lipo 6
chromium picolinate

these are all just some stuff i have lying around in my cabinet that i havent finished using from 2 years ago.

After i use up all the stuff i have, this is going to be my new stack:

animal stak
animal pump
muscle milk
cell-tech hardcore creatine

i dont know much about supplements yet but im starting to get into it now. My goal is mainly to gain muscle right now. I wont be trying to cut down until at least a year of building. well, its time to workout now.


Picture of the day:
Photobucket

No comments: