Thursday, December 18, 2008

What's the point

when we keep on sinning? sometimes its hard to know the right answers, and sometimes its ok not to have all the right answers all the time. When you dont know the right answer, thank God for giving you an opportunity to grow wiser and become closer to him. When you dont know, you should seek out and find it. For me, i get frustrated that i keep commiting the same sins over and over again. what gets me even more frustrated is the fact that Jesus knew when he was dying on the cross, that he was dying for me. To wash away the sins i commited today, and also the same sins i will commit tomorrow. He knew that i would sin over and over and over again, yet he knew that i was worth it. I know that even if it was only to save my one soul, God would have still sent his own son to die for me. Thats why i get sooo frustrated when i commit the same sin, AGAIN. WHY?! why am i still a slave to my body? this can only mean that i dont fill myself up with the word of God enough, and i dont talk to God enough. Maybe it means that i haven't truly taken up The Cross, for how can i be a slave to my body if my body is dead, and i am only alive to the spirit?

the more i read the word, the closer i draw to God, the more i realize how little i know. ironic right? the more i learn, the less i know. 

No comments: