Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good Day






woke up, took my 12 fatty ass vitamins, showered, ate breakfast, and went to class.
Class was boring as usual. Then i went to pick up Jeeae for some frozen yogurt. Note to self, most girls look ugly when they smoke, but definitely not Jeeae. oh my. did u know jeeae is into rock climbing?! no i didnt!
then i washed Furr's beautiful red benzo. Then she shook right after because she just likes to use me for the big fat prostitute that i am. its ok though because she watched pain olympics with me later on! we worked out again. Felt real good so i took a bunch of pics.
Then we went fishing, but we literally had 15 min of time to fish. Jennifer almost caught a Joo! Tacos, then my house to watch pain olympics!!!! WOO!!!!!!
FUCK. worst thing ive seen in my life.
Anyways, here is a photo diary for today. but backwards in order...




No comments: