Monday, August 4, 2008

MOVED IN!!!


IM BACK IN DAVIS!!! its totally empty in this town. i LOVE it. usually the gym is PACKED with people but now theres NO one there. i can use any machine i want or do any exercise i want whenever i want.
i moved in to the house today that im going to stay in for 1 month. check out my room!

thats my bed on the left, then my closet, then my guitars, then my red bucket seat, then my table with my laptop, then my sneakers. DONE.

anyways. im happy. im finally out of my parents' house again. I missed home so much before but now i cant see why at all. i know how to cook for myself now so yeah...
im really glad i go to a university. I screwed up my first year so im in deep shit right now, but hey at least im still here. i love not living at my parents' house. im so glad i have this opportunity. woo.

No comments: