Tuesday, September 30, 2008

work

wakeup, shower, eat, work. Work, eat, work. Eat, work, go home. Chit chat, facebook, sleep. Repeat.

This is what my life right now. This is what the rest of my life will be like if i dont get an education.


This is just one trip up in this race of life. I've finally fallen down hard, im a little bruised and cut up but im fine. Of course by the time i get up, everyone else has already ran by way ahead of me. I'm hurt, tired, and my pride has been broken but i still have to run even harder than everyone else if i want to catch up.
But the thing is, im not racing with everyone else in the world, im racing with my perfect self. This is the person who i know i can be, what i am capable of being, greatness, success. It hurts a lot knowing that every mistake i make means that i have to work even harder than i know i am capable of, all the while knowing that im in this mess because i couldnt even work to my capacity in the first place. It's more than discouraging, its mentally, physically, and spiritually draining. Right now i all i need is to be filled up with something, courage, hope, strength. The only place i know i can get it is from God's word.. Open your Bible Tony, NOW.

"sow a thought, reap an action. sow an action, reap a habit. sow a habit, reap a character. sow a character, reap a destiny."

No comments: