Monday, October 6, 2008

new webcam

from now on, whenever i post a blog i will post a picture of myself at the exact moment i blog. I currently have a bloody nose. Last night was a very long night. Mark crashed his car on redwood road, :( . Im thinking of giving up mountain driving altogether. Im getting too old for this. I've seen way too many car crashes, had too many friends lose too many cars, so much money, so many parents disappointed. *sigh*. The days are going by way too fast, all i do is stand around at the store, im not learning anything, not growing. I need to find something productive to do before i become mentally dull. i really really like my new webcam. Its awesome. So i smoked a black for the first time in many years last night. Then this afternoon when i get to work, my mom shows me the contents of the bag of the girl who tried to steal from us but got caught. It was the service schedule for a baptist church and a swisher... hmmm. ironic because i just smoked a black the night before and now a brand new swisher in my hands. I was very very tempted to smoke it, but if i hadnt smoked last night i wouldnt have felt anything while i threw it away. Bleh, i just gave it to the indian security guard that comes by every once ina while. Blacks are for black ppl. they stink. Maybe i should just start smoking cigarettes. But then again it'd be more effective to my life if i spent 5 bucks a day on lottery tickets.

heres a funny quote from the 7 habits that i read today "Its like the runner who runs 4 hours a day and brags about how he will live 10 years longer, even though he would spend those extra years running. "

No comments: